Product name : Vyfat 120 mg Capsules
Generic Name : Orlistat
Manufacturer : Intas Pharmaceuticals Ltd
Vyfat 120 MG Capsule helps to prevent the absorption of some of the fats that we eat by the body. Primarily prescribed for weight loss or to keep off the already lost pounds from getting back, Vyfat 120 MG Capsule must be coupled with a healthy low calorie diet for optimal benefits. Also, the usage of this drug is restricted to adults only.
Remember that losing weight isn’t exactly encouraged during pregnancy, even if one is overweight to the point of being obese. If you are suffering from conditions such as chronic mal-absorption of nutrients and other gallbladder related issues, then the usage of Vyfat 120 MG Capsule is strictly advised against.
Certain conditions can make taking this drug a little tricky; these include an underactive thyroidgland (hypothyroidism), problems of the gallbladder, Diabetes (type 1/tytpe2), pancreatitis, liver disorders, eating disorders or if you’ve been using over-the-counter or prescription medications for weight loss.
Uses of Vyfat Capsule
Vyfat 120 mg Capsule is used in obesity. It should be taken along with a low-calorie diet.
Vyfat Capsule side effects
Side Effects of Vyfat are Abdominal pain, Fat in stool , Bowel incontinence, Flatus with discharge, Oily spotting, Diarrhoea, Abdominal cramp, Flatulence, Soft stools.
How to use Vyfat Capsule meat.
Take this medicine in the dose and duration as advised by your doctor. Swallow it as a whole. Do not chew, crush or break it. Vyfat 120 mg Capsule may be taken with or without food, but it is better to take it at a fixed time.
Avoid Vyfat 120 mg Capsule with high-fat meals such as olive oil, nuts & seeds (Brazil nuts), dark chocolate, butter and meat.
How Vyfat Capsule works
Vyfat 120 mg Capsule is a lipase inhibitor. It works in the stomach and small intestine by blocking the absorption of fat from food by blocking enzymes responsible for the breakdown of fat.
|Packaging Size||60 Capsule|
Product name : AyurSlim capsules
Manufacturer : Himalaya wellness
· Garcinia is known to slow down the body's ability to store fat, potentially enabling more fat from foods to pass through the body without being stored.
· Indian Bdellium has strong purifying and rejuvenating properties. It strengthens immunity and regulates the body's lipid level. The herb is also known to reduce cholesterol and triglyceride levels.
· Gymnema leaves contain ingredients that reduce the intestinal absorption of glucose, stimulate the pancreas to increase insulin production and decrease sugar cravings. It also neutralizes any excess sugar present in the body.
· Chebulic Myrobalan purges impurities and detoxifies the body. It has a number of medicinal benefits, including improving bowel movements.
· Fenugreek seeds function as an appetite suppressant and give a feeling of satiety more quickly.